Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I My Me Mine

I am.........

What I'm thinking is................

That is my...............

I think my...............

It's me who..................

...................to/for me.

It's MINE!

Of course, not all are bad
Just that most of them were...

That day the place I'm working at was being complained by a customer
A Chinese girl, quite young
Her statements was like this
"Next time ar, I think you all should be aware of what's happening outside
The motor cut my queue you know
I was here first and you all let him pump first (Actually it's her who do not know how to us a credit card)
This thing should not be happening, you all wasted my time
Haih, this is the worst experience I had here. (P/S: She's definitely not a regular customer here.)"

Well, if she could just wait and be patient.
That will definitely make ours lives and her life easier.

Let beautiful words come out from your heart
Things can be changed by changing the words you use.
 =)


20110625    10.11PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog