Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

About My Friends

I had quite a lot of friends in my current life
Those I'd known since primary school
Those that I got closer to during secondary
Those whom I met during my first year in university
And those whom I hang out and chat often lately
Ermmmm...
Oh yea...
And I've got 831 people in my friend's list in Facebook
Hell I had no idea how I can get 831 friends
Some just added me randomly
Some I had no idea at all who the hell they are
Some whom I lost contact with for a very loooooooonnnnnnggggggggg time
Some who are low profile
Some who are in "lower profile"
Etc etc etc

What I wanna stress out is
Don't count the number of friends you have
But the number of friends that you can count on
Out of 831 friends in my list
There are only 8 or 9 friends that I can really count on
That I can really trust and share everything to them
And I cherish ALL of them ^^
MUACKSSS
Love you guys lotssss

Form 6 lifeee...Where I started to change~~

My group of BESTies~~ We went through everything TOGETA ^^

Definitely miss all those times as we're all separated now~~

My BFF!! ^^ The one I really trust!!

20110703    9.52PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog