Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How'dy

Back to blogging!!
Hi y'all!
Exam's finish...I left Kampar...Intern's gonna start...FYP in my final year...
Wooooooo~~~~
Gotta enjoy to the max before I start working..Hehehe...
Some pictures to share before I left Kampar













^^
Really beautiful sky...
I'll definitely miss the place....And the people of course~~

Nothing special happened lately...Except....
There's a little secret..
Which I'm not going to talk about it~~
=P
Hehehe...
Let it remains as a secret shall we...
I'm in KL now..
Chillax for a week before everything start...
It's been a long time I'd ever went for a holiday already...
So whatever...
I don't wanna care...
Just wanna enjoy and relax after all those shits...
CHILL!!!

18052011    5.33PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog