Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some Thoughts


*PSSSSSP* *I'm blogging during working hour!!*
Muahahahahahaha...

In the middle of designing questions for my student when suddenly his popped into my head...
"Why do people always care too much?"
"Why do people unable to wipe off memories and let it turn into hatred, anger and revenge?"
"Is pride really more important than humanity?"
Well... I'm always a person with a lot of thoughts..
And these thoughts appear mostly because of the current crisis happening between X country and Y country now...
Whenever I saw news on TV it always brought me into deep thinking..
Polices were there to protect citizen's safety, security guards were there to make sure the place is safe and secure, but they were beaten up in the end, not by others but their own people, with same skin colour and same nationality.. Why??????????
Because of pride as what I'm sure...
That thing that they were fighting for is not the issue, the ISSUE is the nation's pride, which is the cause of loss of humanity...
Which causes hatred, anger, frustration, irrationality and revenge...
Which causes the appearance of the ugly, dark, evil side of human beings...
I do hope that this crisis could end peacefully...
There are still many who are innocents who do not wish to be harmed...
God bless..

20120919    11.35AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog