Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Random Share

Been checking this page like everyday lately.
There are a lot of funny and trolling stuffs that could make you laugh and cry at the same time.
LOL.
Check out this page in Facebook if you're interested. 
Go.Be.Love.


There's this one little note that grabbed my attention when I browsed through the page.
It says:
"
I want to go back in time,shake hands with the person you used to be,then turn around and walk away.
WITH MY MIDDLE FINGER IN THE AIR."
Haha.
And someone commented,
"And I'll say FUCK YOU."
LOL LOL LOL.

Yea, fuck you son of the bitch!! (Oooppssss, that's indeed rude @@)
Bahahahahahahaha...
I don't care.
And I like the thought of that. ^^



20110820    4.56PM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog