Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Piece Of Thought

Few problems disturbed my mind lately..
Boys who freaked me out...
A guy whom I like but I just can't say "yes" to him..
There was a time where I'm on the edge of saying "yes"..
But then something held me back..
A fear...Of commitment..
Of losing the freedom that I'm having now..
The freedom to do whatever stuffs that I want...
The freedom to hang around with anyone (boys/girls) that I want...
The freedom to go anywhere that I want and be alone...
Yea, part of it is this..
Another part of it is that...
I'm afraid...That the same thing might happen again...
Aikssssss...
I'm not sure, because things might not turn out the way I expect it to be...
But still I'm not ready...For all this relationship/attachment/commitment thingy...
Sorry I have to say "no" again...
I'm just not ready for it..
Sorry...



20111008    10.33PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog