Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Random Share

Totally love these sayings of Leighton Meester...

"The right people judge you based more on your mind than your looks..."

"It's probably a good thing to grow up  and be a little bit insecure about your looks......I can't do anything about it, I can't change it, so why not just be confident. Nobody's perfect. I think that there's where beauty really lies...."

"When somebody judges you based on your looks, it's not so hurtful, because they are judging you based on what you look like, you have no control over that whatsoever. I like to be judged by my family. They keep me down to earth...."


I think these are pretty cool ain't it...
^^



20111008    11.00PM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog