Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Long Lasting Friendship Recipe

Erhem... Actually figured this out myself..
Just a little small "recipe" for a long-lasting friendship..

I was in Sarawak for my graduation trip with a couple of friends..
Or cliques I should address them...
Thing went a little wild on the second day..
You see, I went berserk when I was awaken and had no enough sleep the night before..
Was extremely tired the next day and was in real bad mood..
Been moody the whole day, and of course emotional..
All I see was the dark side of those people...
I'm such person when in bad mood, I will complain a lot, but at the same time blame myself for being so sensitive...
Guess I was conditioned to be that way..
And of course, til the end of the day the guilt was all over me..
Kept thinking what actually went wrong...
Felt extremely awful that day, not only because of the emotional but also the extreme tiredness of the body..

The next day I had my mind cleared and I figured out this little secret to keep a relationship/friendship/whatever-ship last long...
When you're a friend to some others you can't always look at their dark side..
The more you dig their bad the more you'll feel awful, disgusted or annoyed...
The more negative you feel, the worse your emotion will be..
And such emotions will influence how others react to you...
Maybe that's how "Self-fulfilling Prophecy" worked...
Hahaha...
But anyhow, if you really want the "ship" to last long...
Try to accept that everyone has got their bad and good...
And try to focus more on their good..
Think about how they had made you happy before, how they had helped you and be nice to you...
That will help you cherish the relationship more..
But bear in mind, people do not only have you as a friend..
At the same time, they've got friend's' too in the other circle of their life...
Which means that, being nice only to you or be always nice to you is not a necessity..
They have their bad times as well...

So, if you really do cherish some people in your life you can always use this little secret recipe...
If you don't then forget about it ^^
Good day...

20120530    11.27PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog