Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Truth Is............

Yeaaaaaaaa.....
I like to stalk these pictures on Facebook very much..
Probably because they speak the truth and catch many people's heart...
I don't really speak to anyone, but when I do speaks meaning that I trusted that person I'm speaking to...
But very few of them actually qualified..
I don't simply trust (<-- conditioned).. Hehehe..
When people ask me am I okay I'll just say "I'm fine"..
But it's rare that the same person who concerned will further ask "Are you sure you're fine?"..
Saw this on a newly added friend's album..
The truth is..
I'm Fucked up, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional...
So when I say "I'm fine", doesn't really mean that I'm fine...
I just don't wanna tell you that I'm not ok...


20120531    1.21PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog