Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Long Time No SEE!!!

It's been a while since I last updated my blog here..
Aaaarrrrgggggghhhhh!!!
Very hectic life!!
Assignments, mid-term tests, society stuffs, classes, video-shootings, trainings........
I wonder what is the meaning of all these things already...
Study is suppose to be fun and interesting...
But I don't see any of these elements!!
Everyday stressed about works...works...WORKS!!
Feels like I'm gonna go crazy in any moment as long as the workloads are still there..
Right now I'm still rushing with my Abnormal Psychology assignment..
Tomorrow have to flee back to Kampar for the stupid class again..
Which is not suppose to be tomorrow!!!
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh once again!!
Tuesday presentation for Physiological Psychology!!
Wednesday have to submit the topic for my Final Year Project already..
Yet now I'm still struggling with other stupid things without any time to come out with my topic!!
Friday?? Video-shooting!!
Great!!
Sigh....
Well, I'm really gonna go crazy if I don't finish my Abnormal Psy NOW!!
See ya~~


20110313    2.13PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog