Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

!!!Wisdom Tooth!!!

PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!
My wisdom tooth is growing and it's SO PAIN!!!
My gum is swollen and I kept biting my skin at the side!!!
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu................T_T
PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!
Why the pain is growing instead of my wisdom???
Why my smartness is not increasing???
Why it doesn't give me good results???
Why it doesn't give me a CGPA of 4.0???
Why it doesn't give me a First Class Honour???
Why instead of all those things that it's meant to give me ("wisdom" tooth ma)...
It gave me PAIN pulak????
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu................
VERY PAIN ARR!!!!!

20110318    11.39PM

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You know, having your wisdom tooth can be very painful most of the time. But if you seek helpful tips on how to ease the pain, I think you now increase your WISDOM, despite the nagging PAIN.=)

    -Timothy Burley

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog