Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Loss. Grief. Nightmare

And he's gone...
Forever...
Every year during Chinese New Year I'll be seeing him...
Give him a warm call: "Uncle ~"
But he's gone... Forever gone...
This year's reunion, without him it'll be incomplete...
I still remember last year during Ching Ming I met him...
Still in good condition..
But now......... T.T
I can't help to cry thinking of him...
No matter how he's my uncle, my beloved uncle...
I love him~
It's a loss of a beloved family member of mine...
And yes I'm in grief~
I'm fine when I'm surrounded by people...
Now when I'm free, I'll think of him...
And I can't help to feel sad...
I had a nightmare when I took a nap this afternoon...
Or shall I call it a "noon-mare"...
I dreamed that my BFF went away... And I mean the same away like my uncle did...
I was totally freaked out!!
I don't know what to do at all...
In my dream, I broke down into tears...
And I woke up with a part of my pillow wet...
Relieved that it was only a dream, but it actually made my think of my uncle...
And I started to cry again...

Dear uncle,
I don't wish to let you see me cry, but I can't help it...
I know you're somewhere out there watching us, perhaps together with grandpa and grandma..
I really do hope that you're happy now...
Uncle, I love you...
Although there were less chance for me to meet with you but I do love you...
I'll be a good girl and sayang my daddy much, don't worry okay~
Be in peace now...
Every year I'll pay you a visit okay~
I promise...
Last goodbye uncle...Love you~
T.T

20120117    12.25AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog