Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rest In Peace, God Bless

Rushed to the hospital...
My big brother walked out shaking his head...
I was like.. OMG!! Noooooo...
Ran to his bed, seeing him lying there motionless, breathless, icy cold.....
I can't hold my tears back anymore...
Even though he's my uncle, still I can feel the pain, the grief...
He's been suffering all these while... Swollen stomach, breathing problem...
That day when my dad came back and said he started to tell nonsense...
I know this day will come...

I feel sad and pain because he suffered too much...
Those jerks can let him be, but I just can't bare to see my own uncle suffering like that..
But I can't do anything... Coz I'm only his niece...
I feel glad at the same time...
Coz he no longer have to suffer...
Now he can have a long rest and is able to meet with my grandparents along with God...
I do hope it's a relief for him...

Have no strength to blame anyone for any fault or mistake they made...
Coz he's already left...
I swear to God I'll treat my parents well...
Zillion time better!!
Because unlike them, I love my family very much...
I just wish I could give the best for them, as they had gave the best for me all these years..
Dad, mum, I really really do love you..

I learned that, we really really MUST appreciate and be thankful to everything that we're having right now...
Coz we won't know when we might lose them, or when they might leave us...

No matter how, family is still the BEST and WARMEST place in the world...
Except for your parents, no one will nag you for spending much and at the same time gives you more money coz they afraid you have not enough;
Except for your family, no other will let you throw a million time of tantrums on them, and yet still love you unconditionally...
I love my family...
And I thank God for giving me such a wonderful family...

For my dear uncle,
God has embrace you by His side..
May you rest in peace..
I'll remember you..
We will remember you...
T.T


20120112    2.39AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog