Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Between Life and Death

Make a choice between life and death.
What will you choose??
To live? Or to die?
I bet everyone will choose to live...
No matter what's the cost, no matter how...
BUT!!
Today I discovered something...
Something that not only it gave me shock but also disappointment.
I'm sad, and at the same time angry towards them.
And I keep trying to figure out WHY???!!! Would they do that....

It's about my uncle...
He was diagnosed with diabetes and kidney malfunction.
Both his kidneys are almost 95% spoiled....
The only cure for him is to go for dialysis to control his illness.
HOWEVER!!!
His son, his wife, and my cousin sister DISAGREE with that!!
And the reason they gave is:
Sis: "Once he started dialysis, he's going to suffer from that for the rest of his life!!"
Son: "I don't mind, but remember, dialysis is very painful, and people still die..."
This is the WORST!!
Wife: "If he started on dialysis he can't go on the plane and he can never get to travel..."

I'm like WHAT THE FUCK??!!!
Are those for his good??
Are they trying to save the husband, the father, the uncle??
They're trying to kill him!!
They have the money, more than enough for him to go through the treatment.
My beloved uncle, had been admitted to hospital for few times!!
And he got a pair of swollen legs and hands now!!
NO ONE!! I mean NO ONE!!! Bother to go and pay him a visit...
Even his own wife...
I cried when I think of it today...
If he dies....It would be a murder... T_T

I mean...
Yes, he's going to suffer for the rest of his life once he started the treatment;
But if he don't, he WON'T be having "the rest of his life" anymore...
Yes, it's painful and people still dies;
But at least he have a chance to live, who knows things won't turn out fine?? Who are you to arrange his death?? No one have the right to take away his life even if you're his son, only God will decide...
Yes, He won't be able to board a plane and visit his grandchildren;
But if he just dies without trying to live, he won't be able to see his grandchildren too, and that will happen earlier if he don't take the treatment...
And the daughter just kept quiet..
SIS!!! You're going to get married next year!! If your father dies he won't be able to share your happiness!!!
He won't be able to see you in your wedding dress!!!
After everything that he had sacrificed for the family...
What did he get???
A worthless death??
I can't believe this is happening...

I keep wondering what is on their mind???
Is it money that matters??
If yes then why....Money is more important than a LIFE??!!!
A life of a father, a husband...Of someone that had sacrificed so much.....
Why??!!!
If this person is my father...I would quit my study, get a few jobs and get the money for him!!!
No matter how....Coz he's my father!!
Now I just don't understand...And I don't wish to see anything happen to my uncle...
May God bless him and hope he could go through this hardship...


Dear God,
If you could hear me...
I know my uncle is suffering now...
He rejected the treatment because he listened to the bad guys..
Not because he's scared..It's because he love them and he don't want to be a burden for them..
I can feel this in him..
Dear God... I wish my uncle could feel better despite of the illness...
He's my family...I don't want to see any of my family member suffers...
That's all I could wish for him..

20111119    11.41PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog