Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

The Heart or The Brain?

I bet many of you guys encountered this before...
So, follow your heart?? Or follow your brain??
A subjective topic here..
Some said follow your heart.
It will tell you what to do, just follow the flow...
As long as you're happy..
Some said follow your brain.
Think before you do it, don't break the rules...
Don't do this because it will.....Don't do that because it will...
Too many restrictions right??
That is why most of us will choose to follow our heart.
When we got hurt then only we regret, for not thinking deeply before we take action.
For me, I always follow this rule..

Follow your heart, but don't forget to bring along your brain.

Yes, your heart will tell exactly what to do.
Mine too... I always believe my instinct.
Coz it always seemed to be right about a particular person or situation...
But before I make any judgement, I'll throw it to my dear brain to analyse..
Hahaha...
And yes, when they work together the result is always better...
It depends on each individual..

Follow your heart or follow your brain??
You make the judgement and the choice darlings...
Good luck...

20111125    5.27PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog