This is from a Chinese newspaper basically.
I just found it really meaningful so I hope to just share it here.
Due to my "lau yah" Emglish and poor vocabs.
I find it hard to translate this.
It's basically about the smiles that you could give when you're in deep shits that would make your life better.
(Kinda like that. Hahahaha... )
And the later part is about some ideas in life:
1. Always help those in need, but never let them feel that it's a necessity for you to help them.
2. Don't take people's good as necessities, be grateful instead.
3. Be generous in giving applause and compliments. A good compliment can light up a person's day; overly compliment could be annoying.
4. Focus on the problem, not the person; be firm in problem-solving, be nice to people.
5. Good deeds doesn't mean good returns, but never give up of doing good deeds.
I hope I'm correct about those.
Nice day ahead ^^