Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Exercising

I was in the middle of exercising with my hoola hoop with my blogger on..
When suddenly "Oppan Gangnam Style" was played...
Hahahaha...
Changed the routine from hoola hoop to dance...
It was FUN!!!
There was this news saying that the Koreans had found out that by listening to this song it can reduce negative emotions and thus preventing depression...
Guess it works coz I feel happy... Like really happy while dancing to the song...
Hahahahaha... (Perhaps it's because I think I looked funny doing the horse dance xD)
You could try this as well, then tell me whether you feels good..
Let's do it together!!
"Ehhhhhh~ Sexxxy ladehh~~~" xDDDDDD


Have a nice day =)

20121012    10.58AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog