Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Miss You *Spongebob*

Buddy?? Where are you??
It's been a long time since the last time I bragged about our friendship..
Hahaha...
I've been and am always so proud of our friendship..

Guess we're both busy with life..
I graduated, she's still in school..
I'm working now, she's studying...
And we're both doing fine so there are less complaint to each other I guess...
So... WE'VE NEVER TALK FOR A VERY LONG TIME ALREADY!!!
Hahaha...
But I'm glad she said she will pay me a visit during my convocation!!
Yes yes yes....
True friend won't change and won't forget even if you've lost contact for a long time..
I'm sure we won't =))))))
But I'm sure I'll have lack topic to share with you when I meet you.. Hahahahaha..
Well.. You know me..

I'm missing you..
Hope you're doing good and having great time..
안녕 =)
20121003    12.55PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog