Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Graduation ♥ Convocation

Breaking news!! Breaking news!!!!
I..am...officially... GRADUATED!!!
Wheeeeeeeeee~~~~

Today is indeed a happy day, with joy filling me up all day long ^^
I won't forget that mixed feeling of happiness and touch and gratitude that were in me when I received the scroll that marks the end of my 19 years of study life...

Once again I express my gratitude to my family...
Dad, mum and sis who accompanied me when I was trying to break through hardships that I faced all these while..
Without your supports I wouldn't have succeeded~
Thank you =') 

To that sponge who had always supported me..
Thank you ^^
Although it's halfway through my university life when I met you..
But I would say that it's the best thing that have ever happened ^^
정말 고마워요 ^^

To my best pal in uni....
The one who love Rilakkuma ^^
You're the only one whom I can commit my trust 100% in UTAR...
Seriously no kidding!!
I'm so glad to have you to talk to without needing to worried about anything at all...

너도 정말 고마워요 ^^♥
난 항상 당신을 기억합니다
약속 할게

Last but not least..
To each and everyone who had supported me, helped me, hated me or what-so-ever...
Hahaha..
THANKS!!!
Without you I wouldn't have done it!!
I wouldn't have learned and I wouldn't have be who I am today =)
Thousand.. Million thanks!!
감사합니다 ♥
All ready for the ceremony =)
After 3 frigging years, this is what I got.. An empty scroll @@ (Hahaha just joking, will get the cert tomorrow ^^)
Flowers from Coussie, Aunt and my butttt ^^ ♥

This is a total surprise!! Thanks Sponge!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Gathering with the Sponge after so long, still we never change ^^♥

And pretty Isabelle ^^

I'm happy!! All day long.. After I wakes up tomorrow all will be left as memories...

^^♥


20121021    10.27PM









No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog