Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday To ME!!! ♥♥♥

Yoo Hooo!!!!
Today is my birthday!!!
I'm 22 edi~~
WOW!!
Time really flies!!!
I'm so "old" now....
Hehehehe..
Went to SC's house today and had a lot of fun!
I'd been very honest but no one trusted me yet wanna "kill" me lo...
Hahahahaha XD
So fun...
Especially with we all started to get crazy with the "Cream-On-The-Face" war...
All of us really very extremely totally CRAZEEEEEE~~~
Hahaha...
Thanks to everyone for the "unsurprised" but surprised birthday celebration for me and Lin.
Hahahaha...
And thanks everyone who wished me in Facebook also.
So far until now I got 170++ wishes already!
Hahaha..
THANKS EVERYONE!!
For the celebration, the outing, all the wishes and also the PRESENTS!!!
^^♥♥♥♥♥
THANKS!!! ♥♥♥♥♥


WAIT!!!
This shouldn't be forgotten!!
Thank you Mummy and Daddy.
Without you there won't be ME today ^^
22 years already...
Nothing I can do to pay back all the things you'd done for me.
I LOVE YOU DADDY & MUMMY!!!
MUACKSSS!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

20110206    9.35PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog