Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Superman + Fan Shu = SuperFanShu!

Fell off my bike that day!!
PAIN!!!
SO DAMN PAIN!!!
Alamak!!!
Bruises all over my leg and I can't move my right hand.
Can't lift things with my right hand.
Swollen already.
T_T
Very PAIN lo....
Sigh...
I don't feel embarrassed though.
This is an accident and if I saw people fell like this also the first thing I'll do is to help!
But if I saw myself fell that time I sure laugh my lungs out.
But hor...
I don't have the mood to laugh now.
Because I'm really injured already.
T_T
My bicycle also senget jor..
Huhuhuhuhuhuhu...
Don't know how to fix it back.
The only thing I'm afraid is that I'll hurt my bones.
Because before that of all the bones in my body right...
None of them is perfectly in the right place.
All also got problem!
Sigh again...
Takutnya...

However..
I'm grateful that I actually fell on grass instead of the solid ground.
If I fell on the road or on the pathway for sure I'll get more wounds.
And will see blood for sure.
And thank God my pretty face didn't spoil...
Hehehe...
Really THANK GOD for that!

Hopefully my hand and leg can recover soon.
Need to go and mend my bones already.
*Pray hard*






20110212    9.56PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog