Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Old Pictures

Teehee~~~
Been flipping back the photo albums that marked my growing process
I look so chubby and ugly back then when I was small
Fat arms and fat legs that look nice to bite
Stupid hairstyle when I had short hair because I stopped Ballet T_T
(But I love my long-until-butt hair when I was still practicing Ballet ^^)
Oh my God I can't stop laughing at my stupid face~~
I miss my grandma >.<

Ahahaha...Coconut tree on my head~

I like to make funny faces~~

Boooooo...Shy shy~~

Always braid the hair on 2 sides...Oh mummy~~

Teeth gone~~ No teeth arrrr~~

Uglyyy~~

Cut the tongue!!

Ahahahaha~!!

Ooooo...Speechless..LOL!!

This is it!! AAARRGGHHH!!!! Who's this BIG FAT UGLY NOOBIE?? XDDDDDD
Bahahahahahaha!!
These pictures are not meant to be shared...
He or she who shared these pictures will be sued~~
LOL LOL LOL!!!

20110711    11.07PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog