Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Screw Yellow!! Screw The Politicians!!

Today is the Bersih 2.0 rally
Everyone gathered in KL Stadium Merdeka
Causing RIOTS!!
I wanna ask one simple question??
WHAT FOR DOING ALL THESE STUPID STUFFS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS???
You tell me, it's for the citizen's good.
Okay, now see, how good is it?
Having all these riots are good?? 
Everyone worrying about Darurat is good??
Parents at home worrying about their children having rally out there is good?
People argue and fight between each other is good??
NO PEACE in the country is good???
You tell me, it's for the country's good.
Look again, tell me how good is it?
With all the riots and chaos is good??
Focus more on politic rather than the economical development is good??
Is that really good??
Okay, maybe then you'll say
"Because the government now is not good that's why we need a change ma."
How sure are you it will be better after the change??
Will it be another fight??
We all will never know and never be sure about this.
I don't want the country to end up like Thailand
Always in chaos, not one president is good enough.
Every president also they want them down.
I don't side any parties here so don't ever judge me or tell me how is this how is that.
For me, Malaysia is a very good country.
I love Malaysia but the people here just disappoint me!!
You want Bersih so that you can win in the election.
After winning the election can you PROMISE that you can serve the people???
Can we be sure that after another government takes over there will be better days???
Even PROMISES are meant to be BROKEN!!
People are good in talking but sucks in walking the talk!!
As for the government now, THINK what you did that deserve the condition today!!
It's all because of your selfishness that brought you in a situation like this.
Don't you feel shame???
GOSH!! I'm so emotional right now!!
FUCK YOU!! YOU!! AND YOU!!!
GO SCREW YOURSELF!!!

P/S: I DON'T SIDE ANY PARTIES!!! NOT NAJIB AND DEFINITELY NOT BERSIH!!

20110709    5.24PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog