Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

"Steal Bones" (Curi Tulang)

Today we went out to "curi tulang" in JUSCO
Haha...
Spent one hour plus there
Had delicious cakes at Secret Recipe
Owwhhhh~~
We kept mentioning about cakes before that and this is what happened
Hahaha...
The girls cannot stand the temptation and ended up sitting in Secret Recipe
Hohohoho....
We went to shop for necessary stuff after that
And....You know what??
The girls (including me) ended up hanging around the perfume department!!
We're so excited sniffing and sniffing until we totally ignored the guys~~
Buahahaha~~ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Poor them~~
I found out one thing
We girls were so crazy about the fragrance and it was like we found someone who shared some same interest
Not only that, we love CAKES!! XDDDD
Perfumes are not really cheap especially when you wanna get a really nice one
My friends told me that they got their perfumes during their birthday from their friends
They must have known some damn rich friends I think
Hahaha~~
I can only get a cake, sometimes nothing during my birthday...
Oh pathetic!
Hahahahahaha...
(Psssttt...I got sincere wishes anyway ^^v)
What a lazy day~~

OH!! By the way...
I'm in LOVE with this baby!!!
DKNY APPLE!!! ^^❤
Awwwwwwwww ❤❤❤❤❤

20110711    11.39PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog