Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

About Choice

Alright..
Quite emotional day...

Life is all about the choices you made...
Whether or not you make the right choice and go the right path...
So that you won't regret after that...
However...
Sometimes it's just so hard to choose...
Between 2 very simple things...
Yea...
I'm facing this situation right now...
I know how important it was but I have no courage to face it...
Because how bad I am...
I failed for the past year...
Even now I have no idea at all what I'm doing and what I really wanted...
I'm just so demotivated...

When you're making your choice between something...
Sometimes you need the courage...
When there's hesitation meaning something is pulling you back...
Even if you know which one is the best choice...
Maybe you're not ready for change...
Maybe it's because you're not ready to face what's going to happen next...
Or maybe you don't wanna face the consequences...You're trying to escape from the responsibility...
Not the responsibility on others but on yourself...

Well...
For me it's all of them...
So emo now...
I just wish I can have the courage...
Feel so sorry for those who loved me so much...



20110403    2.00AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog