Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sweet Dream? Beautiful Nightmare?

Had insomnia last night...A mild one...
Have no idea why I can't fall asleep when I get back home...
Things keep swirling in my mind...Important ones, unimportant ones...
So annoying...
Tossed and turned in my bed...Or you can call it a mattress...
(Coz I was sleeping on the floor)
Finally fell asleep at...erm...I have no idea what time I fell alseep...Ha!!
Then as usual...
I was dreaming...
Nonsense at first but after that...
Some story showed up and someone appeared...
It's him...
Sigh...
How badly I don't wanna see him...again in my dream...
Ok here's what happened in my dream...
I was shopping around with my girl friends (Have no idea who they are...)
We were trying out a shirts and skirts...I think in a boutique or a shopping mall...
Well, I don't really know what is the place.. It's a dream after all...
So my friend, whom I don't know who is it...When down and check if there is anyone downstairs because we heard sound...
The a pair of leg appeared and we screamed as if we see ghost...
And it's actually him that appeared...
After that we laughed at each other for fooling ourselves...
I was treating him like how I did in real life now...Ignorance...
He was like got something that he wanna tell me...
When we were alone he asked me to be back with him again...
I was shocked...
Then I woke up~~~
Still thinking about the dream...
Sigh...
I don't know whether to call it a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare...
After all it has been a long time since I'd ever dreamt of him...
I don't wanna think of anything because I'll just give myself fake hopes..
Let's just hope for the best shall we...
Good day~~
20110424    3.02PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog