Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Mr. Right? Mr. Left?

Every girl will wish to find their "Mr. Right"...
Erhemm...
Who is this "Mr. Right"???
What criteria should he have???
Some said he must be handsome, then everyone will be jealous...
Some said he must be rich, then only they can have whatever things that they wanted...
Some said he must love them and cares only for them, then only they'll feel happy all the time...
Some said he must be strong, so that they will be protected from any harm...
Some said he must be smart/intelligent, then only they can have a bright future, or perhaps bright children...

Well, if that is the case...
I wanna find my "Mr. Left"...
He need to be handsome, not just physically but from the inside out...
He need to be rich, but rich in empathy and kindness....
He need to be loving and caring, especially to his parents, if he can be filial then I'm sure he can be loyal to me too...
He need to be strong, but strong in the sense that he has good wills and will not give up easily in achieving them...
He need to be smart, smart in solving problems and handling emotions...
That's my "Mr. Left"...
Hehehe...
I don't know what I had missed out but here it is~~~

P/S: If it's ok I hope he could have a bit talent too
I LOVE all of them who have talents no matter in singing, dancing, playing musical instruments or any others.....
Especially if he could be my "Mr. left".. I'd love him MORE!!!


P/S again...: You might look nice and attractive when you're playing piano or showing your other talent...But once you finished...!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%# starts to come out from the mouth....Oh no no no no no no no...DEFINITELY NO!!!!



20110401    11.14PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog