Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

たいへんね……おやすみなさい

Updated my blog like crazy tonight...
Due to laziness my blog was not being updated lately...
There are just so many things that I wanna say and express...
Yet sometimes it is so hard to say it out...
Especially when I'm not sure about this thing and how others feel...
I can only keep it in my heart and never expose to anyone...
ANYONE...Even my bestest best friend...
So P&C that I'm not going to simply blurt it out...
Sometimes I do feel hard as it was stucked down my heart...
And that made me feel uncomfortable for the idea that I was comfortable living in it...
The secret in me...
Gosh!!!
I'm really gonna sleep if not for sure you'll see the crazy me tomorrow...

おやすみなさい、みなさん。

Shhhhh....Don't tell anyone ^.<
20110424    1.35AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog