Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fairfarren...Dear Sir


Celebrated the farewell and appreciation for our dearest lecturer...
I did cried in the last lecture...
Yeah...
It was officially a last lecture...
For he's no longer going to teach in UTAR Kampar and we're no longer gonna see him...
Anyhow, I hope he could achieve what he wanna achieve and find back whatever he had lost within him...


Let's talk about this special man whom I respected...
He taught us "Introduction to Counselling" during our Year 1 Trimester 1...
That is the time I first get to know this cute man...
The way he teach is rather different from other lecturers...
He set rules in the lecture hall, made us conduct activities, treat us like secondary school students...
And he perli people a lot...Hahaha...Shoot people a lot as well...
Gave a lot of comments and feedbacks on our works...
Either negative ones or positive ones...
Whatever idea or opinion people presented to him he'll challenge them with various kind of questions...
But everything that he mentioned are all very constructive...
I never feel bad on whatever things that he said to us...Though he always said people use to hate him after he shoot them..Hahaha...
Every single comment and feedback that he gave to us are very useful...


He taught us "Adolescence" during our Year 2 Trimester 2...
I remember that the seniors did not like him at first...
Because they said he is teaching very fast and he shoot people a lot in class...
Now I'm not sure how they viewed him, but for me...
He is the GREATEST lecturer that I'd ever met in UTAR...
He teach things beyond the textbook...
Let us explore things that we can't get to learn in the classroom...
Not only teaching in school, he also travels and enjoys his life fully...
I really like the spirit in him...


Now the last subject that he's teaching us is "Child Development"...
For me, he's indeed like a kid..
Because he can talk and behave like a kid sometimes...
Play around and travel around...
One thing that really made me admire him is his photography skill...
Those pictures that he took were TOTALLY AMAZING...
Even if he's only using a cheap digital camera...It's digital camera people...
Not a DSLR...
Yet the pieces of artwork from him are FANTABULOUS!!
Now he has a DSLR, sure the pictures are gonna be better ^^
This is the picture that he took for me during the Child Camp.

I remember he said that he had lost his passion in teaching this semester..
As I can see in class...
He no longer had any rules and he just teach and leave...
Well, I just hope that after he further his study in UKM...
He can find the passion in him again and return as the inspiring person that I know before...


We sang "掌声响起" for him during the last lecture...
(He was injured and I feel sad for that...)
Tears were in my eyes when everyone stood up and said "谢谢陈老师" before the class end...
He is sure going to be the lecturer whom I'll remember deeply after he left and until the day I graduate from UTAR...


起立!行礼!
谢谢陈老师……
Fairfarren Mr. Tan...
You'll always be in my heart and I won't forget everything that you've taught me...
珍重再见!

Thanks for everything...All the best to our beloved Mr. Tan.


20110424    12.25AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog