Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Lemme Tell You A Secret

But you have to promise me that you're not gonna tell anyone...
Promise??

Well, if he/she says "Sure! Your secret is safe with me!! I promise."
Do you believe him/her?
Here's what it'll always be like..

Those who agree with me put your hands up!!
Hahaha...
I clearly remember in the first movie of "Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone",
Dumbledore told Harry about this in the Hospital Wing after Professor Quirrell was killed...

"What happened down in the dungeon between you (Harry) and Professor Quirrell  is a total secret,
So naturally...The whole school knows..."

What a wise old man he is...And humorous~ ^^
I really find that line interesting, wasn't notice about the meaning until I re-watch the movie for the 88th time...
Hahaha...
Secrets are meant to be kept, it doesn't meant to be told to anyone, not even a single person!!!
It's meant to be kept to yourself, and only yourself...
Is that right??
For me it depends, your secret will only be safe with the RIGHT person...
It might be your BEST-EST BEST friend or CLOSEST family member.
But even that is not totally safe, you won't know which is the day you'll end up having a great fight with your BBF and they start to tell everyone your little secrets....
And the worst thing is, secrets spread even faster than CNN, and "Snowball Effect" follows...
(I mentioned the effect in the blog of "Silence" before, you might have a look at that ^^)
Judge wisely to whom your secrets may reveal, or else, keep it to your self.
You won't wanna end up being "naked" in front of the whole word...
Be wise, cheers =)

20111216    4.43PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog