Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I HATE COCKROACHES!!!

Entomophobia.
Is a term for the fear of insects.
I actually have this En-to-mo-pho-bia thing~~
I'm afraid of insects like worms (YUCKS!!!!) and all those unfamiliar insects.
I'm not afraid of butterflies, bees, ants and flies though.
The others ya, but only I'm afraid to touch them.
I'm still OK if they flew around and land in front of me. (NOT on my body will do!!)
Seriously!! Don't laugh....
And there's one thing that I fear the MOST.
Extremely fear of it!!!
COCKROACHES!!!
Why is there such a creature which is so annoying and disgusting!!
Whenever I see a cockroaches for sure I'll scream my lung out and run away like mad!!
Crazzyyyy!!!
Wherever there is a cockroaches you'll see me screaming and standing 10 feet from it.
Sometimes on some high places like on the chair and on table.
Don't laugh leh....I'm serious lo~~
I have extreme fear on cockroaches!!
Uurrrrgggghhhhh!!
That's why I salute those people who dare to catch it.
I don't even have the guts to go near it!!
I HATE COCKROACHES!!!!
(>_<)
I HATE COCKROACHES!!!

20101229    12.09PM

1 comment:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    scarafaggi

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog