Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Childhood by Michael Jackson




This is the song that I've been loved since I first listen to MJ's song.
In fact he's my forever favorite artist!
I feel that every songs of him has meanings in it.
Meaningful messages.
That we should really listen with our heart, you'll find out that it gives you a piece of thoughtful mind.
Of all the songs, I like "Childhood" a lot.
I have no idea but it just leaves a great impression on me.
The message that I get from this song is:
Never ever judge a person just by looking at his/her out look only.
There are something hidden inside which you can never see.
May be because of his/her traumatic childhood experiences.
May be because of some hurtful experiences that he/she doesn't wanna reveal.
Never judge a book by it's cover.
Everyone knew that, but when things happen how many of us will actually apply that??
Everything that happened must have had its reason.
Doesn't matter whether it's now or past.
And not everything will go your way.
Just remember never judge a person when you don't know what is the reason he/she behave that way.
No matter what you have to accept the person as who he/she is. (Doesn't mean that you have to agree with them.)

"Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
Look within your heart, then ask.
Have you seen my childhood?

Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
The painful youth, I've had.
Have you seen my childhood."

MJ's drawing.
 20110105    1.07AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog