Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Don't Wanna Go Back To Hell

School's gonna start on Monday
Oh my GOD!!!
I don't wanna go back to the damn place!!
I don't like Kampar at all.
Seriously!!
That's the place where I experienced all the sad things.
I don't like the people there.
The so called educated, third grade students~~
B***S***!!!
Hate the gossips and scandals there!!
It's like everyone has no feelings and dignity.
Hate the stupid weather.
Damn hot everyday, like Hell!!
Hate the stupid people who claimed themselves as genius.
Perhaps you're a genius but you're definitely NOT a gentleman, or should I say you're NOT A MAN!!
Hate the stupid internet line in my hostel.
So damn slow making everyone suffer when doing assignments.
Hate everything in Kampar~~
I DON'T WANNA GO BACK!!!
>.<



20110115    9.28PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog