Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

♥ Happy Birthday My Beloved Daddy ♥

Dear Daddy

Happy Birthday to you ♥♥♥♥♥
You're turning 59 today
I'm happy for it but at the same time feeling sad
Happy because you're still here with me
And sad because I don't know how much time you still have to be here with me
Thanks for being the BEST daddy in the world
You're funny, caring, lovable, hardworking and humble
Wherever I went people always told me
"Your Dad love you so much, you're lucky to have such a wonderful Dad."
Indeed I have the most wonderful Dad in the world
The greatest of them all
I Love You Daddy
Thanks for everything you'd done for me
And sorry for every single wrong deed I'd done that hurt you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

 Love
Hew Tong

Happy Birthday Daddy

Love you so MUCH !!
20110114    6.30PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog