Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Life

Well,
Starting this semester I'm going to be.....
Whooooo...
Busy!
Totally BU-SY!!
My classes are from Monday until Saturday non-stop.
And I have to travel all the way back to Ipoh after class on Monday.
I mean EVERY Monday.
On Tuesday I have to wake early to travel back to Kampar.
Because the first class that day was at 8am.

Yes, this life of mine is very meaningful.
Because I get to learn many things in Counselling that is going to benefit me a lot!
And I get to help the kids also, to educate them.
Kids and also teenagers.
But what I dislike is that this life is very hectic.
Very restless!
Very tiring!
And I'm not feeling good to see my Mum travel with me every week.
My heart feels uncomfortable to see her being tired because of me.
I mean I'm going to turn 22 and I still let my Mum suffer like this.
If only she could just let me drive...
Sigh......
I wish I could have my own car.
Doesn't matter if it's a small and cheap one.
As long as I can live through this hectic life WITHOUT causing inconvenience to other people.

SIGH~~~~
I like my life because it's meaningful.
But I don't like it because it's HECTIC!!
>.<

20110118    12.24AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog