Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

So Sick Of It !!

Sigh....
I really hate all these things.
I'm not a firm person and totally not someone who's really tough that would scold people.
Even if they did wrongly also I'll just talk to them or don't say anything if I don't like it!
But now I have to make a decision whether to sack a person or not.
Gosh~!!!
This is very hard for me because I really hate stuff like this~!!!
It's been so long since the last time I'm the EXCO for something that I have to make this kind of tough decision.
I hate this you know.
As I'm the one who won't be tough and firm in handling this.
As a matter of fact I'll jaga people's feeling.
I JUST DON'T LIKE THIS!!
Maybe this is not something good about a leader because leaders have to make decision and have to be firm on it.
I know this 'theory' for a long time already.
But this is just so not me!
And I'm sick of it because all these shits were kind of discouraging to me and also to everyone!
I don't like this!
I don't like it at all!!
It sucks!!!
Really~~

20110127    7.57PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog