Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Funny Daddy

I'm home!!!
Yeah yeah YEAH!!!
Hahaha...So happppeeeee ~ ~
I was like showing my Dad and Mum my Japanese notes.
Mummy was asking whether I really can talk in Japanese or not.
So she was testing me like "If I ask you whether you know how to speak Japanese or not how do you response?"
Hahaha...
The face very funny.
Then suddenly my Dad said: "Actually I also know how to speak a few words in Japanese one."
Me: "Is it?"
My Dad replied: "................Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki....."
Immediately I BURST INTO LAUGHTER.
Hahahahahahahaha.......
Never expect he'll said that you know.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha........
Oh My God!!!
Damn funny!!!
When I shared this to facebook guess how many likes I got???
Above 20!!!
Hahahahahaha...
Unexpected also...
Hahahahahahahahaha...
Laugh until stomach cramp.
Tears also come out!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
You're so funny Daddy!!!

20110123    12.15AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Search This Blog